Daytona Beach Flagler Beach Florida 11:03 PM55 retirement living
My wife and I sell manufactured homes in Florida. We want to help you buy or sell your home if you are in our service area (Daytona Beach, Ormond beach, Flagler Beach, Port Orange). But even if you're not in our sales area this list of ideas can still help you sell your home faster.
- Turn Lights on when you know someone will be viewing your home; open blinds / drapes
- Put down the Toilet seat(s)
- If you can, remove your pets and litter boxes
- Make all beds, mop /clean / vacuum floors
- clean sinks, tubs and toilets
- Clean up dirty dishes and put them away...clean counter tops
- Try to keep a clean oven
- Do you have too many knickknacks? Pack some away for a while
- Remember the less clutter...the bigger the home will look
- Try to put away all cleaning products
- Keep smells down - have carpents cleaned or replaced / use some air freshener or scented candles
- Sometimes a little touch up paint helps
- Remember you want people to buy your home...Make it inviting...back some slice and baked cookies before an open house. The smell will fill the home with good feelings and happy thoughts.
- Check around your home...are the garden areas kept up? Weeds pulled? Lawn mowed?
- Power Wash your home if needed
- Remember, homes that need work get lower offers and stay on the market longer
Make the first impression of your home the best it can be.
If your house looks good and is priced right
it will sell!!!
- Enjoy the sweet life 55 plus community(seasidepostonline.com)
- Florida Legislator Files Bill Exempting EVs From Sales Tax(cleantechnica.com)