Well we keep learning what kind of a man Mitt Romney is as the campaign continues each day. When he was in Colorado Thursday he gave a Denver reporter a one-on-one interview. The reporter was told not to ask any questions about Todd Akin or abortion before they could begin. Must be nice when a candidate for the highest office in the land thinks he is King. Mitt the King has decreed that he will not let the American peasants see his taxes or know where he stands on the issues. ( Of course we don't know where he stands on issues anymore because hes always flip-flopping.)
I for one think all news media outlets should not allow any interviews with any candidate who wants to control the questions that they can be asked. I'm sure after a short time of no media coverage they all will be begging to be asked any old question.
Thursday King Romney also started to push the old drill baby drill motto. It seems big oil has invested a lot of money into the campaign hoping he will become king and then let big oil drill any place they damn well please.
So why is Romney not answering reporters' questions without screening the topics? He's afraid the voters won't like his answers. For once he and I agree on something!
We can't allow Mitt Romney to win this election and take away a clean environment from our grand-kids. We can't allow this man to become president without showing us his tax papers. We can't allow this man to win the White House and then let big oil money once again take control of our wetlands, oceans, and federal land.
First, King Romney refused to be upfront with the American people on his taxes and now he is picking and choosing questions from reporters. Something just doesn't smell right about this guy.
Maybe he should bring that Swiss bank account money home and pay back taxes on it!
Peasants, rise up and don't vote for a king. Vote to reelect President Obama-- he is out to re-build the middle class.
- Mitt Romney Won't Let A Local Reporter Ask About Todd Akin Or Abortion
- Romney's birth certificate evokes his father's controversy.
- Files Link Romney to Sin Industries
- George Lopez: 'Mitt Romney Is a F--king Latino and He Won't Admit It'
- Romney Tax Return Provides a Window to His Soul
- George Lopez: Romney Needs to Admit He's Really Mexican
- Before Granting Interviews, Romney Demands Reporters Agree Not To Ask 'About Abortion Or Todd Akin'
- Obama urges Romney to follow father's lead and release more tax returns
- Coward (And Rightly So)